Dra. Ana María Puigvert MartínezAndrologist Col. No. 23706, COMB
Dr. Ana Puigvert is a specialist in Andrology. She held the position of president of the Spanish Association of Andrology and Reproductive Sexual Medicine (ASESA) for 4 years.
Currently, she is the president of the Foundation for Andrology, Sexual and Reproductive Medicine and is president of ANDRO (Ibero-American Association of Andrological Societies). She is also a member of the International Academy of Sexual Medicine.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Barcelona
- Specialist in Andrology at the Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Member of the medical team of Hospital Quirónsalud Barcelona
- Co-director of the Institute of Andrology and Sexual Medicine (IANDROMS)
- Member of the medical team of the Institute of Urology of Girona
- Member of the medical team of the CIMA Hospital
- Member of the Global Forum of Andrology (Cleaveland Clinic)
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)
- Sexual and reproductive medicine